Meet Dr. Mary Ellen Wynn
Great at treating teeth. Tremendous at treating you.
When Dr. Wynn’s wearing her white lab coat, we like to think of her as our knight in shining armor. Soon you might, too.
Mary Ellen Wynn has combined quality, comprehensive general dentistry with personalized care for every single person who walks through the door. Her state-of-the-art office on the westside of Cincinnati includes technology for safely performing a conservative dental treatment that produces natural-looking results.
That’s one of the reasons Cincinnati Magazine named her Top Dentist 2015.
When you consider that, plus this list of Dr. Wynn’s professional memberships, we think you’ll be just as impressed as we are:
- Cincinnati Dental Society, Former President
- Ohio State Dental Board, Former Secretary
- The Commission on Dental Competency Assessments, Board Examiner
- American Board of Dental Examiners, Inc., Ohio State Dental Board
- Ohio Dental Association House of Delegates, Alternate Delegate
- American College of Dentists, Fellow
- International College of Dentists, Fellow
- American Dental Association House of Delegates, Alternate Delegate
- American Dental Association, Council on Access, Prevention and
- Interprofessional Relations, Member
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
A graduate of The Ohio State University College of Dentistry, she offers a full range of gentle and effective preventative, restorative, cosmetic and implant procedures. This all means that Mary Ellen Wynn’s great at treating teeth… but she’s also tremendous at treating you.