When you walk through our doors, you’re going to get safe, gentle, high-quality dental care. If you or your child feel anxious about visiting the dentist, we do everything in our power to make it a comfortable experience (because we do that anyway).
What to expect at your first visit…
- We’ll review of your medical forms
- We’ll take X-rays of your teeth and mouth
- You’ll get to discussion those X-rays with Dr. Wynn
- We’ll help you create your individual treatment plan
- We’ll answer any questions you have
Don’t forget to bring:
- Your completed patient information form
- Your insurance card
- Your smile
How often will we see you?
The American Dental Association recommends visiting your dentist every six months for regular checkups and routine teeth cleanings to keep your teeth and gums healthy.
How long does each visit take?
We understand you’ve got a busy schedule, so when you’re preparing to visit the dentist, please remember that your appointments can last between 45 and 90 minutes.
Take the office tour!
Browse the pictures below to get to know our welcoming space.